We strive to demystify the legal process and be more open to the layperson in terms of how the law in Ireland works. We have been active online since 2001, sharing information and publishing ‘how-to’ legal guides on the website www.lawyer.ie.
Roderick Tyrrell MSc, Publisher Lawyer.ie
- Private Practice Solicitor & Principal of Tyrrell Solicitors since 1993
- Served 7 years on the Property Registration Authority (inc. Land Registry)
- Legal Advisor to EAP (on Employment Appeal Tribunal matters)
- Appointed to the solicitor panel for Mental Health Tribunals
- Lectured in University College Dublin and Law Society
- Masters-qualified in Healthcare Ethics & Law