Welcome to our section on Employment Rights Law
Here you can find one of the most comprehensive databases of up-to-date articles relating to employment law matters in Ireland. Whether you are an employee seeking compensation for an unfair dismissal or an employer with a pending case in the Employment Appeals tribunal, Tyrrell Solicitors have the expertise to assist you with affordable and expert representation.
These articles have been compiled and edited by Tyrrell Solicitors and should be used for informational purposes only and are not legal advice and it is important that any action (or lack of action) you may take should be based on legal advice from a solicitor.
Dublin solicitor Roddy Tyrrell is an expert in employment rights law in Ireland and is a qualified mediator and an advisor to to a number of EAP schemes. For an obligation-free initial discussion relating to any employer/employee contractual issue or dispute, you can call him now at 01-6671476 or submit the contact form below.
Legal Services for Employees:
- Legal advice and representation for Unfair Dismissals, Constructive Dismissals and Wrongful Dismissal.
- Made redundant? Get advice on legal status and compensation entitlements.
- Discrimination, harrassment and bullying issues - get the best advice
...for more information on other employment issues you can navigate using the links above on the left or submit your query below
Legal Services for Employers/Employees:
- Advice on drafting water-tight employee contracts
- Representation in disputes including personal injury defence
- Advice on dismissing recalcitrant or difficult employees
- Employer health and safety obligations including worker time directives